- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 oz) packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 (4 oz) can diced jalapeño, drained
- 1 (6 oz) can black olives, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained and rinsed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Serving options: pita chips or crackers; veggie sticks
- Mix cream cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, and corn in a bowl. Add ranch dressing and stir until fully incorporated. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with pita, chips or with cucumber and carrot slices.