The most beautiful, delicious layered cake! Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Cake! This is exactly what you were looking for, right?
How to make a cheesecake cake:
- Plan making this cake a day in advance. I made the cheesecake one night, then the next morning I baked the cake layers. In the afternoon I whipped up the frosting and assembled the cake. I then refrigerated the cake and made the ganache the following morning. We enjoyed the cake that afternoon.
- You can make the cheesecake layer further in advance by wrapping tightly and storing in the freezer until ready to use.
- I used my favorite dark chocolate cake recipe from scratch. But if you want, feel free to use a chocolate cake mix. I’ll never know!
- Refrigerate the cake once it’s frosted. The cold frosting stands up to the warm ganache. Speaking of ganache, allow it too cool slightly. Otherwise it would be a disaster.
- Drizzle with a homemade caramel sauce or use store bought. You decide!
- Slice yourself the first piece, because this cake will go fast, and you earned it!
Please continue to Next Page (>) for the full list of ingredients and complete cooking instructions.