1 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp Chives
Salt & Pepper
4 slices Wheat Bread
- Place eggs in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cover pan and turn off heat. Let sit for 8 minutes.
- Fill pan with cold water to stop cooking.
- Peel eggs, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, chives, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix.
- If mixture is too dry, slowly add a little more mayonnaise.
- Garnish bread with arugula and place half the mixture on each sandwich.Source : allrecipes.com