Back to Top
> Just for you
> Cream Cheese Corn Casserole
> Page 2
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (18 oz) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium pot over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter. Stir in milk until mixture is smooth. Add salt, pepper, corn, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with cheese. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!