- 3 pounds of cooked, boned, and skinned Tyson chicken(or boneless breast pieces)
- 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Campbell’s cream of celery soup
- 1 small can of Pet milk
- 1 tablespoon of McCormick sage
- 1 package of Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup of College Inn chicken broth
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a long cake pan or casserole dish.
- Pour the chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and the small can of milk over the chicken.
- In a large bowl mix the stuffing mix, the sage, and the chicken broth. Spread the stuffing mixture on top of the chicken
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
source : Allrecipes.com