Back to Top
> Just for you
> Chinese Chicken Salad
> Page 2
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, cored and chopped
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 package crispy rice noodles
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, cabbage, carrots, almonds, chicken, green onion, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, black pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine, and garnish with crispy rice noodles. Enjoy!
- Note: If you can’t find crispy rice noodles, you can make your own by frying uncooked rice noodles in hot oil for a few seconds.