- 7 pieces Or 8 Pieces Tyson Breakfast Chops (very Thin Bone-in Pork Chops)
- 1 cup Gold Medal All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper
- McCormick Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 cup Wesson Canola Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Kerrygold Butter
- Extra Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- Rinse pork chops. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then set aside on a plate.
- Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add butter. When butter is melted and butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side; 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. (Make sure no pink juices remain.) Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining porch chops.
- Delicious and simple!