Back to Top
> Just for you
> Lemon 7 UP Pound Cake
> Page 2
- Preheat the oven to 325°
- Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the vanilla extract, vegetable oil and the lemon lime soda.
- Beat in the yellow cake mix and the lemon pudding powder mix.
- Don’t overbeat, mix until combined.
- Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Check with a toothpick in the center of the cake for doneness.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely before inverting onto a plate.
Lemon Soda Glaze
- Add 1 ½ cups of confectioner’s sugar to a small bowl.
- Add in the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and the 1-2 tbsp of lemon-lime soda.
- Mix well until all lumps are gone and the glaze is smooth.
- Pour over completely cool cake and serve.