You can never go wrong with cookies. Seriously, there are so many amazing combinations and tweaks you can make that completely change a cookie, making it an exciting baking adventure and a great afternoon activity (with or without little helpers)! However, there are times when we really don’t feel like turning on the oven, or making, refrigerating, and rolling out a homemade dough…which is where these particular cookies come into play. They’re no-bake, easy as can be, and totally delicious to boot.
Perfect at any time of year, but especially during the holidays, these coconut pecan praline cookies are insanely delicious and addictive. All you have to do is combine your ingredients in a saucepan, then mix everything together. Let it cool a bit, since you don’t want your cookies to spread too much, then scoop them out and drop them onto a lined baking sheet. That’s it! The resulting cookie is perfectly sweet, crunchy, and yet still light-as-air, so get going and whip these bad boys up – trust us: everyone will love them!
2½ cups sugar
½ cup evaporated milk
½ cup corn syrup
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-2½ cups chopped pecans
2½ cups grated coconut
1. Set pecans, coconut, and vanilla off to the side
2. Mix sugar, evap milk, corn syrup, and butter in large saucepan.
3. Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat & add pecans, coconut, and vanilla
5. Stir for about 4 minutes.
6. Take a spoonful of batter and place on wax paper. Let it sit until batter has
7. Remove from paper and enjoy.