Back to Top
> Just for you
> Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake
> Page 2
- 6 English muffins
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chives, snipped, optional
FOR THE HOLLANDAISE SAUCE:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, but still warm
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate English muffins and line them up vertically in a baking dish. Tuck slices of Canadian bacon in between the muffin halves.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Pour evenly over muffins in baking dish. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- During the last few minutes of baking, prepare the Hollandaise sauce:
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt to a blender and blend at medium-high speed until lightened in color, about 30 seconds.
- Lower blender speed and slowly drizzle in melted butter. Continue blending until all butter is incorporated.
- Adjust lemon juice and salt as needed, drizzle over casserole, and enjoy! Sprinkle with fresh chives before serving, if desired.