- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve 1/4 cup of juice, set aside)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 2.8 oz package bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Crackers for dipping
- Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice in a large bowl. Spread mixture into a pie pan.
- Top cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serving suggestion: Ritz crackers, chips, veggies