For this step you need
– (8) 3 way elbow
– (8) PVC pipes cut to 31 inches
– (1) PVC Pipe cut to 36.5 inches (this piece will take the hose adapter)
– (2) PVC pipes cut to 40 inches
After forming the two squares. You want to then attach the two with the 40inch pieces.
1. Insert your 2.25 in cut pvc into the 3 way elbow.
2. Add the 3/4 in Tee
3. Add the 1.75 in Cut PVC facing up.
4. install the 45 elbow
5. Add the swivel hose adapter
6. Last the hose adapter.
– (1) PVC pipes cut to 40 inches
– (2) 3/4 in Tee
Mark, cut and install this pipe in the top. Place it in the center.
I use a chalk line to make a straight line on the pipes.
To mark where the holes are going I went three inches from the ends in. Then make my first mark. From the first mark, I made every mark 2 inches apart.
I use a small drill bit to make the holes. I have a drill press so I made a quick jig to hold the pipes as I drill.
You can use a hand drill only things all your holes may not be as straight. For the use of this rig its not too critical.
Hook up the water hose and turning it on.
Since the pipes are not glued it make is easy to swivel and aim the dispenser where you’d like.
If there is any leak as the joints the make sure the joints are tight.
This worked as I envision
1. Turn on water wet your pet
2. Turn off the water soap and wash
3. Turn the water back on when time to rinse