One of my favorite Mexican meals (besides chimichangas) are enchiladas. Funny side note: did you know the word “chimichanga” is Spanish for thing-a-ma-jig? Ha! This recipe for white chicken enchiladas are no joke though! 😉
TIPS FOR COOKING AND SHREDDING CHICKEN:
- You can cook chicken for this recipe in a couple of ways. You can roast a couple of chicken breasts in the oven. Just drizzle a bit of olive oil on them and season with salt and pepper and cook for about 35-45 minutes.
- Or you can boil your chicken until cooked.
- Or you could use a store bought rotisserie chicken.
- It just depends on how much time you have to prepare this and what flavor you want from your chicken. The roasted and rotisserie chicken are going to give you the most flavor.
- Once your chicken is cooked, you’ll want to shred it using two forks. Or if you have a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, put your chicken in the mixing bowl and mix until shredded.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends