This Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites recipe is a great way to turn a tube of refrigerated biscuits into an amazing breakfast. The bites are coated in cinnamon and brown sugar and baked until golden. A sweet glaze drizzled over them is the finishing touch. And the best part. 🙂
These Cinnamon Roll Bites are very difficult to stop eating. They’re best warm from the oven when their gooeyness is at its peak. They are like Monkey Bread except they are spread out more so there are tons more cranies for the glaze to seep down into.
How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites:
- You’ll start with a tube of refrigerated biscuit dough. I typically use Pillsbury Grands, either homestyle or southen-style.
- Cut each biscuit in fourths and dip in melted butter.
- Then roll them in a mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Place them in a greased 9×13-inch pan and bake them for 18 to 22 minutes.
- To make a glaze, whisk together 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and enough milk to make it a good consistency for drizzling.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends