Chicken Casserole Recipe:
Galina (my sister’s mama-in-law) is an amazing cook and this is her chicken and mushroom casserole and it is always a hit at parties and church potlucks. We make this often.
The chicken is incredibly tender – you will savor every morsel! I’ve seen sorta-somewhat similar recipes online referred to as Chicken Gloria, but I love that this one uses such simple, basic and non-canned ingredients! This chicken and mushroom casserole also re-heats really well (if you are lucky enough to have leftovers). You will likely add this recipe to your list of favorites.
For Chicken and Mushroom Casserole:
- 4 -5 large chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into 1 -inch thick strips
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour to coat the chicken
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends