CLASSIC TOMATO SANDWICHMmmmm, this childhood favorite never grows old !!This Classic Toasted Tomato Sandwich will be your go-to choice for a sandwich during the hot summer months !!
#For the Sandwich:
– White bread: 4 slices
– Beefsteak tomato: 1 large
– Dukes Mayo (to taste): 2-4 TBSP
– Kosher Salt
– Cracked Pepper
* This recipe yields about 2 Sandwiches
1. To start off the recipe, go ahead and slice tomato into medium-thick slices; set aside.
2. After that, you need to spread mayonnaise (generously) onto each slice of bread.
3. Make sure tomato slices are layered onto a single slice of bread. You can then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. At this stage, you’ll want to add the final slice of bread on top to make your sandwich & ENJOY !!!