Back to Top
> Just for you
> Chocolate Eclair Refrigerator Cake
> Page 2
- 2 3.4-oz packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 8-oz container whipped frozen topping, thawed (or fresh whipped cream)
- 1 14-box graham crackers
- 1 16-oz can dark chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl whip milk with pudding mix until completely smooth. Fold in dessert topping or whipped cream.
- In a 9×13-inch baking or serving dish create a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom. Pour half the pudding over the top and spread pudding smooth and even with spoon or offset spatula.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and then pour the rest of the pudding on top of that. Use a knife, rubber spatula, or offset spatula to smooth top pudding layer.
- Gently spread the frosting over the top of the pudding. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours (or overnight) before serving.