It’s easy to wind up gaining weight around the stomach. Unfortunately, it’s also the area that most people want to keep as trim as possible – and it’s very difficult to lose the weight around that location, too.
The good news is that, like with all other weight issues, exercises can work wonders. The trick is doing the right ones in order to see the best results. There’s a good chance that you’ve been trying a lot of different things but just not finding the right solutions.
Luckily, we’re here to help! By performing the right moves, you’ll be able to trim down tummy fat relatively quickly.
HERE ARE THE 9 BEST EXERCISES TO LOSE A BELLY POOCH
1. THE STOMACH VACUUM
This low-impact move is unique in the fact that it is focused on controlling and managing breathing, as opposed to upping heart rate. Don’t discount it, though! Have positive thinking! It’s a stretch pose that is a great way to help strengthen your abdominal muscles, and it’ll help you maintain better posture, too. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Start by standing straight with your hands resting on your hips.
- Step 2: Breathe out hard. Make sure as much air is pushed out of your lungs as possible.
- Step 3: Hold in your stomach as much as you can, bringing your chest to expand as much as possible.
- Step 4: Hold your breath and the position for a minimum of 20 seconds. Scale that count upwards the more accustomed to the exercise you become.
- Step 5: Repeat the exercise around 10 times.
- Step 6: For more variation or harder intensities, try doing this same exercise while sitting, kneeling, or lying down.
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends