Back to Top
> Just for you
> 20-Minute Honey Sesame Chicken
> Page 2
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Scallions, chopped, for serving
- White rice, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, sriracha, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and toss with cornstarch.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat at least 2 minutes. Add oil and chicken to pan and stir fry until golden brown, 5-6 minutes.
- Add sauce and let simmer until thickened and sticky, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over white rice and sprinkle with scallions and more sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!