Pecan Pie Balls – dangerously delicious!! I could eat the whole batch! Great for parties, tailgating, and homemade gifts! Pecans, graham crackers, brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, vanilla, and chocolate candy coating. Can add bourbon to the pecan mixture for a boozy treat. A MUST for your holiday cookie tray! #candy #pecans #dessert #truffles
No-Bake Pecan Pie Truffles
Now that we got Thanksgiving out of the way we can move on to Christmas! These Pecan Pie Balls are a MUST for your holiday cookie tray. These things are SOOOO good! They taste just like pecan pie. The chocolate candy coating really puts these Pecan Balls over the top!
How to Make Maple Pecan Balls
These candy balls are very easy to make. Start with chopping the pecans. Once you have the pecans chopped, mix the pecans with some graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, maple syrup, melted butter, and vanilla. Form the pecan mixture into balls and place them in the freezer. Freezing the balls will make them easier to dip in the chocolate.
- I put my pecans in a food processor and pulsed them a couple of times. You want the pecans in very small pieces.
- If you want to make Bourbon Pecan Balls, swap some of the maple syrup for bourbon.
- For the chocolate coating, I used chocolate almond bark. Feel free to swap the almond bark for melted chocolate chips or chocolate bars. Add some shortening to the chips or chocolate bars to make the chocolate mixture smoother.
- You can also dip the balls in white almond bark or melted white chocolate.
- If you don’t have maple syrup, you can substitute Karo Syrup.
- Decorate the balls with any color sprinkles – Christmas, Valentine’s, birthday sprinkles, or your favorite team colors.
- This recipe makes about 3 or 4 dozen, depending on how big you make the balls.
- Store the candy in an air-tight container.
- This candy can be easily frozen, stored in the refrigerator, or at room temperature if you’ll be eating them within a day or two.
- The candy balls will last about a month in an air-tight container stored in the refrigerator.
Please continue to Next Page (>) for the full list of ingredients and complete cooking instructions.