Back to Top
> Just for you
> Sheet Pan Hashbrowns
> Page 2
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen hash browns
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine hash browns, olive oil, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, add egg and cheese, and toss to combine.
- Spread out into an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake until crispy, about 30 minutes. Enjoy!