- 10 oz Rotini
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Ranch seasoning (dry)
- 1/2 cup Green onions, diced
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (15.25 oz) Corn. drained
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water then set aside.
- Mix together mayo and sour cream. Stir in salt, pepper, taco seasoning, and ranch seasoning. Add pasta to this and toss until all pasta is coated.
- Add green onions, bell pepper, corn, and cheese. Toss again to mix and then allow to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.