This Old Fashioned Goulash recipe from My Incredible Recipes is one of those meals that everyone always loves! It’s beefy, cheesy and filled with pasta goodness. It’s the ultimate comfort food that a hungry family will gobble right up!
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large Yellow onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 T Adobo Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 T seasoned salt
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat.
- Add garlic, onions, olive oil & until meat is fully cooked.
- Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt, pepper and adobo seasoning. Mix well.
- Lower heat and cover – allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the uncooked elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined
- Cover once again and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the bay leaves
- Add only the cheddar cheese and mix until combined
- Add mozzarella right before serving