- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar placed in large bowl
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook only for two minutes, stirring constantly.Proper Boiling
- Remove from heat. Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Immediately pour over confectioners’ sugar. Beat until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared 8 x 8 pan and smooth the top.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Smooth the top just a bit and sprinkle on finely chopped honey roasted or salted peanuts. Push peanuts into the fudge so they adhere.