FOR THE BREAKFAST BAKE:
- 1 can refrigerated flaky jumbo biscuits
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup cooked cubed ham
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
FOR THE BREAKFAST BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 oF. Spray 13×9 baking dish generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, milk, ham, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- With kitchen shears or a sharp knife, cut each biscuit into fourths. Gently mix into egg mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until eggs are set in the middle and the top is golden brown.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SERVING, 109g): 170 calories, 60 calories from fat, 7g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 135mg cholesterol, 780mg sodium, 7g total carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 1g sugars, 17g protein, 17mcg folate, 1mg vitamin C, 1mg iron.