Back to Top
> Just for you
> Husband’s Delight Casserole
> Page 2
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Season with garlic salt. Drain fat, if needed. Stir in marinara sauce and let simmer 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and onion and mix well.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, arrange half of the noodles, followed by the meat mixture, followed by the sour cream mixture, and finally by the remaining noodles.
- Top with cheese and bake 25 minutes. Enjoy!