1/2 large red onion, cut in half again and peeled apart
1/2 green or yellow bell pepper
1/2 orange bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1 small zucchini, sliced into coins
10-20 small button mushrooms
2 lb petite sirloin steak, cubed
10-12 wooden or metal skewers
1 c Kraft Italian salad dressing
1 pkg Montreal steak marinade mix + water/oil/vinegar
1. One day before: Wash vegetables and cut (except the mushrooms) into bite sized pieces. Place all vegetables into a gallon freezer bag, pour in Italian dressing, and place in the refrigerator to marinate.
2. One day before: Mix Montreal steak marinade as directed on package. Place bite-sized steak pieces in a second freezer bag. Pour marinade over meat, and place in refrigerator to marinate.
3. When the vegetables and meat have marinated (24 hours is best), soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat grill, medium to med-high heat. Alternately place vegetables and meat onto skewers.
5. Grill about 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until meat is cooked to your desired doneness.
Source : allrecipes.com