- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls-8oz
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese-shredded
- 3 oz spinach, fresh or spinach frozen
- 2 oz black olives,diced
- 1 egg white,beaten
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
How To Make SPINACH FETA STUFFED CRESCENTS
Begin by chopping the spinach and olives and putting them in a large mixing bowl. Add the feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt. Toss thoroughly and set bowl aside.
Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.
Roll them up!
Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before putting them in the oven lightly brush each roll with the egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. At the temp printed on the packaging for the rolls.