If you’re looking for cheap and easy dinner recipes for the family, this cheesy baked tortellini casserole is THE BEST simple weeknight meal for picky eaters!
Who doesn’t love tortellini? Cute pasta stuffed with cheese, yes please. It’s even better when it’s tossed with a creamy meat sauce and then baked with mozzarella and parmesan sprinkled over top.
This cheap and simple dinner recipe is perfect for busy moms and dads, especially on hectic weeknights when that’s all you want to do is eat and relax.
You can use fresh or frozen tortellini, it doesn’t really matter. Other than the pasta you’ll just need 4 basic ingredients: ground beef, tomato sauce, cream cheese and the shredded cheese of your choice to sprinkle over top.
Easy Baked Tortellini Casserole With Ground Beef
- Start by cooking the pasta a la dente according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with a little garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Remove the excess grease from the beef and mix with a 24 ounce jar of tomato sauce. Add the cream cheese to the mixture and allow it to melt. Stir well and then gently toss your cooked tortellini into the pan.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish and then top with shredded mozzarella and grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the center rack of a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes and then bake for an additional 2-3 minutes with the broiler on.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends