Back to Top
> Just for you
> Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
> Page 2
- 6 slices of cooked bacon or you can use microwave bacon
- 4 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 32 oz. bag of frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook chicken in a separate pan until done. Let chicken cool a few minutes and shred with a mixer.
- Using a small saucepan, melt butter on low heat, whisk in flour and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the milk in the saucepan mixture slowly pouring a little bit at a time. Mix until you get a creamy consistency and add in ranch dressing and mix.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish and add a layer of chicken, then sauce, then half of cheese, then tater tots and cook for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Crumble cooked bacon while waiting for the casserole to cook and set aside.
- Make sure the tater tots are a golden color and crispy and then top the casserole with the remaining cheese and crumbled bacon. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!