Back to Top
> Just for you
> Candied Bacon Crackers
> Page 2
- 1 package rectangular butter crackers
- 8-10 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place a wire rack on top.
- Arrange crackers on wire rack, leaving some space in between.
- Slice bacon into thirds or fourths, depending on what fits crackers best. Place bacon lengthwise on each cracker.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each slice of bacon, about 1 heaping teaspoon per cracker. Top with cayenne and black pepper.
- Bake until brown sugar starts to melt and bacon becomes crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Allow crackers to cool and harden before serving. Enjoy!