- 3 to 4 zucchini , sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Non-Fat Plain Yogurt , for serving, optional
Preheat oven to 450.
Line 3 baking sheets with foil; lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini slices, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
In a separate bowl, combine panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic powder.
Dip slices of zucchini in cheese mixture and coat on both sides, pressing on the coating to stick.
Place the zucchini slices in a single layer on the previously prepared baking sheets.
Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray. This will help with achieving a crunchier texture.
Bake for 10 minutes; rotate pan and continue to bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until chips are golden brown.
Remove from oven.
Serve with Non-Fat Plain Yogurt.