- 2 (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- * 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and green onions until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
- * – make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.Source : allrecipes.com