Back to Top
> Just for you
> White Chicken Skillet Lasagna
> Page 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken breasts and cook until one side is browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Turn chicken, then add chicken broth to pan. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and set aside.
- To skillet, add cream, basil, and garlic powder. Stir in lasagna noodles and bring to a simmer once more. Cover and cook until noodles are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
- While noodles cook, shred chicken. Once noodles are soft, stir in 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and parmesan, along with the shredded chicken and the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover skillet and remove from heat. Let rest 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
- Serve and enjoy!