Back to Top
> Just for you
> Tennessee Onions
> Page 2
- 3-4 sweet onions, we used Vidalia
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9×13 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Turning the onion sideways, slice into ¼ inch rounds and separate the rings.
- Spread onion rings in baking dish and sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Slice the butter into approximately 8 pats and place evenly across dish.
- Sprinkle the Italian blend and cheddar cheese over the onions and then add the parmesan on the very top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is starting to bubble and brown.
- Serve while still hot!