Back to Top
> Just for you
> STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
> Page 2
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp dry strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 3.5 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Cream butter, dry jello, and sugar in a large mixing bowl till creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and almond extract and beat till well combined.
- Mix together the flour, dry pudding mix, soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add with the white chocolate chips. Stir just tell ingredients are well mixed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto silpat lined or lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes. Cool for 2-3 minutes on pans before removing to cooling racks to cool completely.