- Graham Cracker Crust Crumble:
- 2 1/2 Cups Coarsely Crushed Graham Grackers
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Cheesecake Mix:
- 12 Ounce Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 (3.4 Ounce) Box Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 3 (6 Ounce) Containers Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Fruit and Marshmallows:
- 8 Cups (About 4 Pounds) Sliced Strawberries
- 3 Bananas, Sliced
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallow (Optional)
Make the Graham Cracker Crust Crumble:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar and mix until combined. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish. Using a long knife, score the crumb mixture into a 1 inch grid pattern, pressing the knife almost to the bottom of the crumbs to pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled completely and mixture is firm, preferably overnight.
Make the Cheesecake mixture:
In a large mixing bowl, add cool whip, pudding mix, yogurts and vanilla and mix until evenly combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, slice strawberries and bananas. Add the fruit and marshmallows to cheesecake mixture and gently fold the ingredients until combined.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crust crumble and serve immediately. If there’s any extra crumble pass it in a separate bowl and let everyone add extra as desired.
Source : allrecipes.com