- Crust and topping:
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- 1 cup of quick cook oats
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of cubed butter
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- Bar filling:
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- 11 oz of sliced strawberries
- ½ tablespoon of orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour flour, sugar and salt into a food processor and combine by pressing the pulse button a few times.
- Cut butter into cubes and add to the food processor.
- Press the pulse button until the butter has been incorporated into the crumb mixture. Add the oats and press to combine again. Remove ½ cup of the mixture and set aside to use for the topping.
- Add 1 tablespoon of orange juice to the food processor and to combine, press pulse a few times.
- Pour the mixture from the food processor into the greased 9×9 pan. Press it into the pan evenly.
- To make the filling, combine the brown sugar, flour and orange juice until moistened and then add the sliced strawberries. Mix until the strawberries are coated.
- Distribute the strawberries evenly onto the crust.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over the strawberries.
- Before you put this in the oven, spray the top with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com