- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 2 lb), cut into 8 pieces
1In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon.
2In shallow glass or plastic dish, place salmon. Pour marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 1 hour.
3Heat coals or gas grill. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Cover and grill over medium heat 10 to 20 minutes, brushing 2 or 3 times with marinade, until salmon flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining marinade.Source : allrecipes.com