Back to Top
> Just for you
> Ritz Cracker Thin Mints
> Page 2
- 16 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium glass or metal bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and peppermint extract.
- Dip crackers fully into chocolate, allowing excess to run off. Place crackers on parchment-lined baking sheet and chill in refrigerator until set. Enjoy!