Summer nights and mood lighting go hand in hand. When you can’t – or it’s too hot to light a fire – you can still enjoy the soothing flicker of a flame with this giant Plexiglass Lantern.
(Affiliate links on my blog raise proceeds which are all donated to no-kill shelters and rescue organizations. THANK YOU for helping me raise donations by shopping through these links! ❤
* A piece of plexiglass. Mine measures 40 and a half by 30 and a half inches.
* Pressure treated two by fours and fence pickets and 16 two-and-a-half inch screws.
* Spray paint, frosted glass spray, and a drop cloth.
* A miter saw, nail gun, measuring tape, safety glasses, a drill, and bits for pilot holes and screwing.
* A flaming effect LED bulb and a clamp light.
For Keep Reading Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends