Back to Top
> Just for you
> Melt In Your Mouth Caesar Chicken
> Page 2
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even 1-inch thickness and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the caesar dressing, sour cream, garlic powder, and 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture over chicken breasts and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Broil chicken until top is golden brown, 2-4 minutes. Enjoy!