Trying to keep the carbs down is hard, especially on the go. The easiest way to make sure of your crab count is to just make the food yourself. There are bars and baked goods that will help but just in case you are in a skillet mood, Low Carb Crack Slaw Recipe is here. This slaw is in cabbage only, it’s actually predominately meat and seasonings. The cabbage adds the crunch with out the carb numbers. It is unfortunate but must be done to stay on target and on diet. This meal is sure a tasty way to do so here.
Ingredients you will need: (Cut in half for single batch)
- 2 lbs. Ground beef or turkey (your choice on meat)
- 2 bags Dole (or other brand) Classic Cole Slaw Mix
- 4 Green Onion
- 3 tsp minced garlic (I used real garlic and cut up just a few slices, adjust to taste)
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (I used light soy sauce to taste, doesn’t have to be exact)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- *Optional add a single serve packet of splenda. I did not but see that some do.
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends