Garlic Herb Grilled Potatoes in Foil – Garlic, thyme, and rosemary make this grilled potatoes in foil recipe so delicious. The grill gives them just the right amount of crispness and an irresistible smoky flavor.
These grilled potatoes are just the best. Honestly. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t really care for potatoes. Not even French Fries. Well, unless they are my Oven Baked Seasoned French Fries… I can finish off a batch of those in about 2.2 minutes.
But, yeah. I do the happy dance when these Garlic Herb Grilled Potatoes in Foil appear on the menu. Okay, I set the menu, so it’s no accident, but whatevs. Just remember that, I.am.woman. ‘Nuff said. But, also: I.am.mom. I.am.wife. I.am.cook. Obvi, the menu is my domain.
Have you ever made potatoes in foil and on the grill? It’s SO simple! And! and! Like, nearly zero clean-up. Check it:
How to Grill Potatoes in Foil
- Combine potatoes and herbs in a large bowl.
- Arrange the potatoes on a large piece of foil and fold the edges to make a packet.
- Place the packets on the grill and cover. Cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Take off the grill and serve.
- Use smaller new potatoes to maximize texture. I use small Yukon gold potatoes.
- This potato recipe is very versatile. You can use simple flavor additions or swaps like lemon, different seasonings, shallots, onions, and so on.
- The potato packets can also be prepared in the oven at 425F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
So easy and simple, right? Charred, smoky flavor, near endless flavor possibilities, and very yummy. Me thinks these will be great for a camp dinner, as well.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends