Back to Top
> Just for you
> Everything Bagel Monkey Bread
> Page 2
- 2 (16 oz.) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F and generously grease a standard bundt pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cheddar and parmesan cheeses, parsley, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion flakes, garlic flakes, salt and pepper.
- Stir in melted butter until everything is fully incorporated.
- Place biscuit dough in a large bowl and transfer to a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Pour butter and seasoning mixture into plastic bag, then press out excess air and seal bag carefully.
- Shake bag for 30-50 seconds, or until all biscuit pieces are covered in seasoning, then transfer mixture to greased bundt pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet to prevent spillage. Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the edges.
- Invert monkey bread onto serving platter and serve hot!
- Optional: microwave in 20-second increments until pourable and drizzle over monkey bread to serve.