Back to Top
> Just for you
> Easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake
> Page 2
- 1 box of Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 2 cans Apple Pie Filling (about 4 – 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 3/4 to 1 cup butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Spread the pie filling on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Drizzle caramel sauce evenly over top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices. Sprinkle over top of the caramel apple mixture.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over top of the caramel apple mixture.
- Cut butter into thin squares and place evenly over top the cake mix. Make sure to not leave any large gaps.
- Top with pecan halves.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 50 minutes or until cake topping is golden brown.
- Served with whipped cream or ice cream. Tastes delicious hot or cold.