Back to Top
> Just for you
> Dump and Bake Chicken Divan
> Page 2
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (24 oz) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (10.5 oz each) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken and broccoli in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together soup, mayo, wine, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken. Top with cheese.
- Stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter and sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese has melted, 25-30 minutes.