- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups finely grated and drained zucchini
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs room temperature and lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cupcakes pans with liners. (Yields roughly 26-28 cupcakes)
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. With a whisk gently sift ingredients.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the eggs and oil. Mix by hand. Batter will be fairly thick. Add in grated zucchini and chocolate chips and fold in with spatula. Batter should loosen up a bit with the moisture from the zucchini.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill up cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick is removed mostly clean.
source : Allrecipes.com