Back to Top
> Just for you
> DILL PICKLE CHEX MIX
> Page 2
- 8 cups Corn or Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups bagel chips
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice (from jar of pickles)
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Chex cereal, bagel chips, pretzel sticks, and cashews.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together butter, ranch seasoning, dill pickle juice, dried dill, and garlic powder.
- Pour the butter mixture over the cereal mixture and toss gently to make sure everything is coated.
- Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Transfer Chex MIx to parchment paper or aluminum foil to cool completely before serving and storing.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.