- 4 pounds of potatoes (about 8 large)
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1½ cups mayo
- ¼ cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- In a large pot, boil potatoes with enough water to cover and boil potatoes just until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain when done, and place in a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. When the potatoes are cooled down enough to handle, but still warm, peel using a paring knife. Then cube the potatoes.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs in half. Place the yolks in a mixing bowl, and set aside the egg whites.
- Mash the egg yolks, as you would for deviled eggs.
- Add mayo, mustard, and vinegar to the mashed egg yolks and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Fold dill relish into egg yolk mixture.
- Chop the egg whites and add them in with the potatoes. Gently toss to combine.
- Add egg mixture to the potatoes and gently stir to coat potatoes.
- Chill before serving